We make brands social. GOODSTUPH is a Social Influence Marketing agency that applies both digital and word-of-mouth marketing to achieve measurable results for brands. We’re looking for candidates to join us in developing creative, kickass ideas which also comes with event management, data analysis and countless reports. The chosen apprentice will undergo notoriously brutal training* in a fast-paced environment, but at the same time be rewarded with skills and knowledge otherwise acquired in twice the amount of time.
*Brutal training, unfortunately, does not include babysitting.
- Assist in the development and execution of creative and strategic online campaigns
- Develop content for online engagement on various social media platforms
- Monitor, manage and respond to online conversations
- Utilize social listening tools to generate insights and reports
- A positive work attitude and willingness to learn
- A Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Marketing, Public Relations, English, Journalism or Communications. Diploma holders may apply
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Meticulous and a team player
- The most painful apprenticeship of a lifetime with the most miserable, almost non-existent pay. If you’re in it for the latter, we strongly recommend you not apply
- An extremely steep and never-ending learning curve
- The opportunity to work on world-renowned global brands, such as Ascott Limited, Hewlett-Packard, Estee Lauder Cosmetics, Pan Pacific Hotel Group, Lifebuoy, United Overseas Bank and SingTel
- The opportunity to work with some of the finest creative minds in the industry, that GOODSTUPH currently works with
- The ability to go for a 3pm haircut or facial – as long as you complete your work
- A truly creative environment where humour is celebrated as much as excellence in work
Interested? Write to Kopi Boy at email@example.com with your resume (PDF please). Only applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted.